Poor Tuesdays. It’s one of those days that we don’t really pay attention to. It’s not hated like Monday, but it seems to be simply ignored. So I’m taking stand; I’m giving Tuesday a true place in my life. Tuesdays will be my days to go over the last week and all that I’m thankful for.
- Jumping on my cousin – I spent time at my aunt’s place a few states away, and while I’ll never actually tell him, I adore my cousin. Don’t get me wrong; he knows. We just show our love for each other a little differently. Every headlock, punch to the arm and choke hold is filled with love. We’ve been this way since we were children, and we will always be this way. Having someone to be continually 8 years old with is a blessing.
- A bratty bunny – I normally either take my rabbit with me on trips or have him boarded so he’s not alone. Since I was away for only two days, I thought I’d let him stay at home and have my neighbor come check on and feed him while I was gone. Needless to say, the king of the house threw quite a few temper tantrums in my absence. His threw his hay around, turned over his food, and destroyed his habitat. In my mind, it’s due to the fact that I wasn’t around. I love that he enjoys being bun so much.
- Adventures – I’ve been traveling quite a bit this year, and I’ve realized how much I love going on mini adventures. Just so you know, I think any activity can be turned into an adventure. The fact that I’ve gone to all different parts of the country this year, and I’m visiting Hawaii next month, is something out of the norm. But I’m loving it! I can’t wait to experience more of this world in 2016.
- The Gym – I feel like this should be in all caps. With the amount of stress I feel, my disorder, and the craziness that is my life, the gym is a true escape. Getting out some of that built up energy is one of the best ways I can feel better about myself and life in general. I always leave the building feeling a bit confident, secure and comfortable with life. I love the feel of the slight tingle my muscles get as walk away.
- Vacation – this is pretty basic, but I’ve been on vacation since before Christmas. Lazy days in my pajamas while eating ridiculous amounts of junk and comfort food has been a God send.